Discover active IPv4 and IPv6 devices and open TCP application ports on your Ethernet network with the IP Inspector Software utility. Quickly identify network changes over time. Export the results to document your network. Device and TCP port discovery is simple.
With the IP Inspector software utility you can:
- Identify active devices within a user-defined IPv4 address range
- Identify open TCP application ports (maximum of 10 as defined by the user)
- Discover host name, host MAC and IPv6 address for responding devices
- Detect IP state changes over time
- Export the results for further analysis and documentation
- Save test profiles for future testing