Veeam® brings VeeamON Tour to a city near you in India.
This year, VeeamON Tour stands out with:
- In-depth technical analysis of the brand NEW Veeam Availability Suite™ v10 and other exclusive product updates just announced at VeeamON 2017.
- Insightful presentations from our alliances and case studies from our customers.
- Dynamic discussions with Veeam experts, IT peers, technical and business minds.
- Other unforgettable learning and networking opportunities and more!
* Seats are limited, so hurry up and register for FREE today.
Eric Ligman, Microsoft’s Director of Sales Excellence, is once again kicking off his annual effort to give away free Microsoft eBooks.
This is a great opportunity to download book’s of your favorite technology at free of cost.
VMware webcast on 27 July 2017 on vSAN Troubleshooting Tools, Tips and Tricks.
Attend this 60-minute webcast and the topic are listed below.
- VMware vSAN architecture.
- Troubleshooting tools you need based on actual customer use cases.
- Effective troubleshooting techniques used by the VMware Technical Support Team
Staff Technical Support Training Specialist
Francis Daly is a Staff Technical Training Specialist working in VMware’s Technical Support University. Francis trains VMware’s technical staff on all things storage. VMware vSAN has been one of Francis’s passions since it was firstreleased. Francis holds VCP 4, 5, 6 AND VCAP-DCA certifications.
AWS Innovate, an online conference designed for executives and IT professionals looking to leverage the AWS Cloud to build and transform their business. Whether you are new or an experienced user, AWS Innovate is designed to provide you with a platform to learn how you can use Cloud Computing to maximize innovation with access to scalable and flexible infrastructure, understand the differences between different types of Cloud Computing models and hot topics like Database, Big Data and Analytics, Internet of Things (IOT) and Artificial Intelligence.
Join us for the keynote by Glenn Gore, Chief Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services as he shares how Internet of things (IoT), Micro-Services, Severless Architectures, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is changing the way we interact with technology on a day to day basis. Following the keynote, attend the deep dive technical sessions delivered by AWS Experts. If you have technical questions or are interested in getting more information on our training, professional services, startup and partner program visit the Solutions Expo.
- Understand the use of 3 New AI tools – Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly and Amazon Rekognition to engage users with voice,image and text.
- Use DevOps for practices, processes and AWS CodeStar for software development and continuous delivery tool chain within minutes.
- How AWS Lambda is used to build serverless microservices architectures.
- Leverage AWS Mobile Hub to build, develop and test compelling cloud-enabled apps.
- Understand how Amazon Kinesis Streams, Amazon Kinesis Firehose, Amazon Kinesis Analytics, Amazon API Gateway and Amazon SNS can ingest, transform, process and visualize streaming data.
- Perform analytics to measure the impact of your business performance vs the cost of operation.