In this free VMware Integrated OpenStack Fundamentals course, you will learn how VMware supports the open-source and industry standard OpenStack framework for managing public and private clouds.
This course covers the features and advantages of VMware Integrated OpenStack. It also covers the basic architecture, explains how to deploy and manage cloud-based IaaS, demonstrates the unique advantages that VMware brings to OpenStack, and describes the new features available in the latest release, including container management built on Kubernetes.
This course has five modules:
• Introduction to VMware Integrated OpenStack
• Getting Started With VMware Integrated OpenStack
• Using vRealize Solutions to Operationalize OpenStack
• VMware Integrated OpenStack API Consumption
• Container Management With Kubernetes on VMware Integrated OpenStack
More videos from VMware YouTube Channel on VIO.
VMware Integrated OpenStack Hands-on-Lab – Make the best use of Hands-On-Labs as it will give you the opportunity to have a hands on experience with VIO.
Happy Learning!!! 🙂