This course covers the features and advantages of VMware Integrated OpenStack. It also covers the basic architecture, explains how to deploy and manage cloud-based IaaS, demonstrates the unique advantages that VMware brings to OpenStack, and describes the new features available in the latest release, including container management built on Kubernetes.
This course has five modules:
• Introduction to VMware Integrated OpenStack
• Getting Started With VMware Integrated OpenStack
• Using vRealize Solutions to Operationalize OpenStack
• VMware Integrated OpenStack API Consumption
• Container Management With Kubernetes on VMware Integrated OpenStack
Red Hat OpenStack Technical Overview (CL010) is a series of on-demand, online videos to help you better understand the basics of cloud computing and Red Hat® OpenStack® Platform. Several online demonstrations and use cases are included.
This course is available in English (as well as closed-captioned for English), Japanese, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, and Italian.