Ansible is an open source community project sponsored by Red Hat, it’s the simplest way to automate IT. If you’re new to Ansible and need a more interactive learning process you can make use of this free webinars.
Take advantage and make the best use of this free e-learning course from VMware on VMware vRealize® Automation.
– Format: Self-Paced
– Length: 3 Hours
This course demonstrates how people use VMware vRealize® Automation™ to accelerate the delivery and ongoing management of business-relevant IT services.
– Discuss the role vRealize Automation plays in delivering an integrated approach to cloud management
– Recognize how to install and configure the architectural components that support automated service delivery across a multi-vendor, hybrid cloud infrastructure
– Describe how vRealize Automation enforces service delivery policies and helps administrators control resource use
– Understand the process service architects use to build a library of re-usable, gold standard service components
– Describe how service architects and IT administrators can extend vRealize Automation to automate services provided by third-party management systems
VMware vCloud Automation Center helps companies improve service delivery times by automating provisioning and management if IT services across multi-vendor deployment technologies, tools and processes.
In this video we will look at some of the business drivers that are increasingly causing IT departments to deploy on-demand, cloud infrastructure and some of the challenges that companies face with their deployments.