This video-based training provides the details of the new features and product enhancements in NSX V6.4. The course walks you through the benefits of the new features, how to make use of the new functionality, and in some cases, how to troubleshoot these new capabilities.
• Describe the Update Coordinator
• Plan and upgrade an NSX environment with the Upgrade Coordinator
• List the changes made to the NSX dashboard
• Explain how the inclusion of SoftRSS helps layer 2 bridging
• Describe the changes in HA Failover Operations in NSX V6.4
• List the L2VPN enhancements made to an edge managed by NSX
• List the enhancements to IPSec VPN introduced in NSX V6.4
• Describe the use cases for context-aware firewall
• Describe the use cases for enhanced IDFW framework
VMware NSX Micro-segmentation – Day 1 offers guidance to security architects and practitioners planning to implement NSX for additional security and visibility through micro-segmentation. VMware NSX Micro-segmentation – Day 1 provides the information needed to plan a security strategy around micro-segmentation using VMware NSX. This includes guidance to plan, design, and implement security policy utilizing micro-segmentation.
About the Author
The VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals eLearning course will provide you with a fundamental overview of VMware’s network virtualization products, components and features. It will match business, management, security and operations challenges with their respective VMware solutions. There are three modules in this course.
- Establish the Requirements for Network Virtualization
- Compare and Contrast Virtual and Physical Networking Solutions
- Describe Advanced VMware Network Virtualization Solutions
Register here: VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals